- In the ketchup: Operating at a deficit
- John Hollowlegs: A hungry man [hobo use]
- Lobbygow: One who loafs around an opium den in hopes of being offered a free pipe
- Happy cabbage: A sizable amount of money to be spent on self-satisfying things
- Zib: A nondescript nincompoop
- Give someone the wind: To jilt a suitor with great suddenness
- The zings: A hangover
- Butter and egg man: A wealthy, unsophisticated, small-town businessman who tries to become a playboy, especially when visiting a large city
- Cluck and grunt: Eggs and ham
- Off the cob: Corny
- Dog robber: A baseball umpire
- Happies: Arch supporters [shoe salesman use]
- High-wine: A mixture of grain alcohol and Coca-Cola [hobo use]
- Flub the dub: To evade one’s duty
- Donkey’s breakfast: A straw mattress
- George Eddy: A customer who does not tip
- Wet sock: A limp, flaccid handshake
- Gazoozle: To cheat
- On a toot: On a drunken spree
fuckin swimmin in the ketchup right now!
and she don't care who knows it. she also loves lots of other things. this blog is full of them.
i dabble in a little bit of everything. my Tumblr is no different. i hope you find these posts as inspiring, provocative, or enjoyable as i do.
brandless blog trends:
:neon art and signage
:crystals and gems
:florals and plant matter
:stark or haunting imagery
i live & love in Brooklyn.